What is Rank Tracker?
Rank Tracker is all-in-one software designed to track keywords with freely customizable rank tracking dashboards and SEO reports. The original keyword rank checker tool by SEO PowerSuite serves around 20,000 monthly users, becoming part and parcel of daily SEO ranks checking.
Rank Tracker is the most powerful tracking software suitable for all types of professional SEO tasks. You can track ranks without any keyword limits, check positions in desktop and mobile SERPs, optimize for local search, do keyword research, analyze competitors' keywords and traffic — all in one ranking tool.
Advanced keyword position tracking
Rank Tracker is the most customizable rank checker tool you've ever come across. Scan the top 10, top 50, or even 1,000 search results, track global and local keyword rankings, get positions in Google SERPs or check any alternative search engine ranking — you can do that even with the Rank Tracker's free version.
Run this unlimited keyword position checker monthly, weekly, or daily, track keyword performance on desktop or mobile devices.
Without any limits on the number of websites or keywords to track, The Rank Tracker tool comes as the most cost-efficient keyword tracking solution on the market.
The most comprehensive SEO Rank Tracking Software
Powerful rank tracking software
Google ranks checker
Rank Tracker lets you instantly check Google rankings in any location on the globe. The tool not
only checks accurate organic listings on desktops & mobiles.
It also records rich results, including:
- Featured snippets
- Google maps
- Review snippets
- Paid ads
- Google images
- Image packs
- & more real time results
Mobile rank tracker
More than half searchers come from smartphones, that is why mobile tracking is crucial to effective search optimization.
The mobile keyword rank checker lets you add Googlebot Mobile as a separate search engine for tracking your keyword optimization efforts. Switch between desktop and mobile keyword rank tracking to see the real picture of the SERPs. Check out mobile search features and tweak the best optimization ideas pertaining to mobile SEO.
Rank tracking in Google, Bing, Yahoo, and more
Local SEO rank tracker
Looking to track keyword rankings in a location different from your own? Or, perhaps, search engine rankings from multiple locations? You've come to the right place.
Rank Tracker is the only local rank tracking software that accurately checks positions for the exact location of your choice: country, state, city, or even an exact street address. Like everything else in this keyword position tracker, these locations are — you guessed it — unlimited.
Yahoo rank tracker and keyword tool
You can use the Rank Tracker SEO tool to check keyword positions across various search engines, including Bing and Yahoo. On top of that, Rank Tracker's keyword suggestions will let you leverage Yahoo! Search Assist via Rank Tracker's in-built Yahoo autocomplete suggestions and Yahoo related searches. If you've been looking for a Yahoo Rank Tracker, this is the best solution for now.
Yandex rank tracker
The Rank Tracker tool covers all popular alternative search engines, including Yandex. Alongside checking organic rankings in Yandex, you can use keyword research to get insights directly from Yandex Wordstat. For measuring all the ups and downs and leveraging SEO rankings in Yandex, get help from the most effective Yandex Rank Tracker.
YouTube video checker tool
The Rank Tracker tool treats YouTube as a separate search engine. It lets you check video rankings on YouTube, in Google video results, observe video features on Google, and research video competitors. The keyword research module also includes YouTube autocomplete suggestions helping to choose profitable video keywords. Just like with all other search engines, the YouTube rank tracker tool lets you build custom video ranking reports.
Tracking keyword positions history
The position tracking tool saves the SERP history with top 30 results upon each ranking check. The rank checker will keep the ranking history years back for as long as you need. This way, you will have all-time access to your historic search engine ranking to review how you and your competitors evolved. Besides, the tool will calculate online visibility changes over time — for an individual keyword or a group of keywords.
Plug into Google keyword tools
The keyword rank tracker lets you integrate Google Analytics and Search Console to analyze your current keyword ranking positions. Used together, these sources will give you thousands of keywords you wouldn't have found elsewhere on the web.
The rank checker quickly combines data from the most popular Google tools, giving a clear overview of your current keyword trends. The dashboards cover all your impressions and clicks, organic page traffic and organic keywords traffic, as well as estimated PPC trends and costs.
SEO analysis stats
The ranking tool will help you check keyword potential and prioritize the right keywords. Combine the keyword difficulty score with the traffic checker stats from Google Analytics to decide which keyword will be easier to rank for. Analyze their valuable SEO metrics and weigh your chances to rank for top keywords.
Free SERP checker tool
Beyond SEO metrics like search volume and competition, the rank checker calculates Keyword Difficulty for every term — a complex metric that takes into account all SEO strengths and weaknesses of the sites from your top 10 competitors.
Picked the winners? Assign your tracked keywords to specific URLs to further monitor their keyword positions in Rank Tracker's Keyword Map. There you will find detailed reporting dashboards for:
- SEO Analysis
- Keyword Difficulty
- PPC Analysis
- Rank Analysis
SERP checker with SEO intelligence
Discover organic competitors
How to find organic competitors on SERPs? Ask the keyword position checker about it. The tool will look it up in search engine results and suggest your topic competitors and domain competitors.
You will see the level of intersection with the discovered domains. The tracker tool suggests the number of common keywords, unique keywords for you and your organic competitors. The visual graph lets you see how much you overlap with them.
Find competitors' best keywords
The rank checking software combines the most powerful competitive research methods to help you with optimization. The keyword tracking tool will easily find your competitors' Ranking keywords that bring them most of the organic traffic. Next, you can use the Keyword Gap tool to find out which powerful keywords you're missing in your SEO strategy.
Track competitive rankings
Ready with the killer keyword list? Add your SEO competitors to the tracking software to check their positions and SERP features. Track your competitors' average position and ranking history, and see how your ranking position improves in comparison.
The tracker tool allows checking:
- One competitor per project in the Free version
- 5 competitors in the Professional version
- 40 competitors in the Enterprise edition of the software.
Position tracking tool with automated SEO tasks
No need to check rankings manually when you can use scheduling functions. Make the tool check the ranking progress for your target keywords as often as you need — daily, once a week, a month, or on your custom date.
It takes only a few minutes to set up a daily rank checking automated task. The rank tracking software will check the search engine rankings for your website on autopilot — quick and easy.
In-House Enterprise SEO at carsales.com.au and Author of "Accidental SEO Manager"
Custom keyword ranking reports
- Constructor to add or remove the data blocks.
- Filter data graphs to show the time span or competitors you need.
- Customizable design schemes to create your unique company style in the reports.
- White-label with company name and logo for your branded SEO ranking reports.
- On-cloud and automated email delivery for your SEO enterprise reporting.
The best Rank Tracker to back your SEO strategy
- Free ranking checks without limits on the number of keywords, locations, search engines, or check-ups.
- Free SERP Analysis tool to check the keyword difficulty and ranking factors of a keyword out of top 40 (sees into on-page factors, domain strength, and page speed).
- Free keyword research tools with 24 methods, including Google autocomplete, YouTube suggestions, keyword gap, TF-IDF analysis, and more.
- Free competitor research and comparing ranks with one competitor per project.
- In-app reports based on 8 pre-defined reporting templates.
- Reveals your search engine rankings with a click of a button.
- Shows if your site moved up or down in search results over time.
- Keeps the SERP history of 30 top positions.
- Tracks universal search rankings, including featured snippets, rich results, and Google ads.
- Records heavy SERP fluctuations coming from Google updates.
- Creates eye-candy graphs that show your ranking progress visually.
- Helps you discover profitable keywords you've been missing out on.
- Tracks rankings on auto-pilot if you choose.
- Checks rankings as if from different countries of the world.
- Lets you configure the depth of your rank checks: you can check positions as deep as top 1,000 results, which no other rank checking tool can boast of.
- Tracks multiple results for keywords.
- Shows visibility for the whole website, a keyword, or a group of keywords.
- Calculates Keyword Difficulty and Keyword Effectiveness Index helping to pick high-traffic keywords for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Checks if the right landing page ranks for a keyword.
- Automatically groups keywords with an adjustable algorithm and high grouping flexibility.
- Has highly customizable workspaces and filters to sort the data you need to work with.
- Allows data exports in any format CSV, TXT, HTML, XML, and other formats with just a couple of clicks.
- You can use your custom Tags to label any items in your Rank Tracker project. This way, you can easily group, categorize your keywords, and even assign automatic tasks.
- Safe search features included to avoid CAPTCHA and emulate human search.
- Multilingual interface translated into 9 languages.